We may collect information from you in the following ways:
By Asking. We may collect some personal information from you by asking that you provide it to us. For instance, when you register on the Website or sign up for discounts via email.
Web Beacons. A web beacon is an electronic file on a web page that allows us to count and recognize users who have visited that page. Among other things, a web beacon can be used in HTML-formatted email to determine responses to our communications and measure their effectiveness, for instance, if you get an email from us and click on a link in that email to go to the Website. You can generally avoid web beacons in email by turning off HTML display and displaying only the text portion of your email.
Social Networking Sites. If you log into your user account through shared sign-in services (e.g., Facebook Connect), you provide Wolf Cabin with permission to access certain information about you from that social networking site, such as your user profile, friend list, and profile picture.
How We Use Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information from our visitors is to provide visitors with products, services, and information that we think may be of interest. For example, we use your personal information to:
- Complete or process transactions for you and send you confirmations and receipts.
- Fulfill booking requests you have made and assist in your travel planning.
- Provide you with information regarding your vacation rental home and its booking transactions or potential booking performance.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
- Tell you about updates to your account, products, and services.
- Answer questions and respond to your customer service requests.
- Monitor the usage and performance of the Website, and determine aggregate information and usage patterns.
- Make the Website easier to use, help diagnose problems with the Website, or enhance the Website for optimal user experience.
We may use your personal information to advertise and market our services (and those of our partners) to you, for example, to present targeted advertisements on the Website and other third party web sites, and email marketing. We may also use your personal information to analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements, and to determine whether you would be interested in new products or services we may offer.