Serenity awaits at this charming and secluded cabin nestled in the mountains near Blue Ridge, Georgia. This newly built modern-rustic luxury retreat has all the amenities including wood and gas fireplaces, a fire pit, a gourmet kitchen and an outdoor living space for a relaxing vacation getaway. Start your morning with a peaceful walk at sunrise, or simply unwind on the full-size king beds or the balcony, while enjoying the beauty and serenity of nature. Renew your spirit on a day hiking to local waterfalls or horseback riding on forested trails, followed by a tranquil soak in the hot tub.
Spend tranquil evenings gathered around the fire, playing games together, immersed in a movie or simply sitting on the deck gazing up at the stars.The hot tub and fire pit equipped with six modern Adirondack chairs and hanging lights for ambience. Take in the scenery, share stories, and enjoy some delicious s’mores together. When it’s time to get some rest, let the sounds of the forest soothe you as you drift off into a deep sleep in one of the three enchanting king-sized bedroom suites.
Relax at home with Smart TV's in every room, a soaking hot tub, an outdoor porch with a fire place.
The Wolf Cabin is conveniently located 14 mins to downtown Blue Ridge, 30 mins to Ellijay and 35 mins to Helen. When you are ready to step out, experience boutique shops, fine dining, local wineries, craft breweries and much more!
Escape from the hustle of the city - less than a couple of hours from Atlanta, escape to your own outdoor paradise. This home is a short distance from outdoor adventure activities including hiking, horseback riding, fishing, biking, tubing, white water rafting, zip lining and boating, and all of the natural adventures that Georgia's Appalachian region has to offer.
- All three bedrooms have comfortable king-size beds. Each room features luxury cabin-themed decor, hardwood floors, soft linens, handcrafted furniture, spacious closets, and a private bathroom. These comfortable bedrooms will be a welcome relief after a long day of exploring the outdoors.
- The King bedroom on the main level opens up to a private porch, giving guests a quiet and shady place to enjoy their coffee every morning.
- The second King bedroom is located upstairs and has private access to the outdoor balcony that overlooks the trees.
- The third bedroom is on the lower level and has French doors that lead out to the backyard. Each of the three bedrooms feature locally inspired artwork, flat-screen TVs, and wood accents that give it that classic rustic yet modern charm.
- Each of the three king beds are 75"L X 40"W, each sleeps two comfortably.
The two twin-sized bunk beds (40"W X 75"L), each sleeps one each comfortably.
There are three couches in the home, which are not listed as sleeping space.
Things To Do
Less than a couple of hours north of Atlanta, escape to your own outdoor paradise at the Wolf Cabin. The cabin's location is surrounded by three lakes (Nottely, Morganton and Blue Ridge) and five wineries. Located in quiet and secluded Morganton - 15 mins from downtown Blue Ridge, Blairsville and McCaysville - you will be a short distance from several outdoor adventure activities including hiking, horseback riding, fishing, biking, tubing, white water rafting, zip lining and boating, and all of the natural adventures that Georgia's Appalachian region has to offer.
If you live anywhere in the southeast, whether in Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, or the midwest, you’re within driving distance of Blue Ridge, GA. Blue Ridge is only 90 miles north of Atlanta via I-575 on the Georgia-Tennessee-North Carolina line. With 106,000 acres of Chattahoochee National Forest, 300 miles of hiking trails and 100 miles of trout streams, Blue Ridge is the perfect place for a Romantic Couples Getaway, Girls Trip or a Family Vacation. Blue Ridge was ranked by Southern Living Magazine as one of the 2021 South’s Best Mountain Towns and 2019 Top Small Mountain Towns.
Be sure to take a ride on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, from the Toccoa River into the town of McCaysville. There are several craft breweries, wineries, upscale shops, galleries, and restaurants. Hike to a local waterfall on the Appalachian Trail (Sea Creek is one of the easiest to get to), tube or kayak the Toccoa or go whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River. Take a day trip to the charming German-Swiss style town of Helen.
Refresh your soul with day hikes to local waterfalls (we have 700 unique waterfalls) or horseback riding on forested trails in the Chattahoochee National Forest. Discover the thrill of an Ocoee River whitewater rafting adventure, ride on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway or treetop canopy adventure. Ride a boat or kayak on Lake Blue Ridge. Pick local fruit at Mercier Orchards, a 65-year-old family orchard. Play a round of golf at Old Toccoa Farm alongside the Toccoa River. Catch some trout on the River on a clear mountain stream; Blue Ridge is the Trout Fishing Capital of Georgia.
- Lake Blue Ridge (11 min)
- Nottely Lake and Marina (8 mins)
- Serenberry Vineyards (12 min)
- Blue Ridge Downtown (17 min)
- Mercier Orchards (20 min)
- Old Toccoa Farm golf course (20 min)
- White Water Rafting (25 min)
- Beautiful Hiking Trails:
- Chattahoochee National Forest
- Benton MacKaye Trail
- Aska Adventure Area
Recent Guest Reviews